Stationery Wiki:Image use permissions
The following people and organisations have granted permission for their images to be used in Stationery Wiki.
When you upload an image form one of these people or organisations it is suggested that you choose "Permission granted to use in Stationer Wiki" as the Licensing option and refer to this page in the image description.
On June 7, 2017 in a Messenger conversation with User:aykray, Kate Dmitrieva granted permission to use images of Benu Pens products. Awaiting email from her with link to photo resources. On June 9 Kate sent User:aykray a link to image assets and company information.
On March 22, 2018 in an email to User:aykray, Paul of Karas Kustoms has granted permission to use the auto-generated transcripts from their YouTube Q&A videos to post on here (and we can in turn share the corrected versions back to them). On April 16, 2018, in an email to User:aykray, Paul of Karas Kustoms granted the wiki project permission to use images:
"You have authorization to use any images from our official website, Karas Kustoms Blog, Karas Pen Co Instagram, and Karas Pen Co Facebook."
Pens In Pictures
On April 10, 2018 in conversation with User:memm, Franklin Williams has granted permission to use any images publically published by Pens in Pictures on Stationery.wiki.
Well Appointed Desk
- Benu pens
- user:aykray - Happen to be friends with one of their people on Facebook and Instagram, reaching out. Approval, awaiting email with resources.
- Carolina Pen Co (/ Jonathon Brooks)
- I can ask him -Alex
- CW Pencils
- Dudek Modern Goods
- User:memm has contacted them on 14 July 2017. Waiting for reply.
- Kanilea Pen Co
- Karas Kustoms
- User:aykray received confirmation on April 16, 2018.
- user:Aykray Can't give blanket perms on campaigns, but they wish us good luck
- Shawn Newton
- Tom Binh