Baltimore-Washington International Pen Show 2018
|Baltimore-Washington International Pen Show 2018|
|Start Date:||March 2 2018|
|End Date:||March 4 2018|
|Location:||NEW LOCATION for 2018 - Marriott Inner Harbor Camden Yards is located conveniently to Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, DC.|
Browse 100 tables of writing instruments and accessories with vendors from across the United States! Pen repair and nib grinding will be offered all weekend long!
Admissions & Schedule
- One Day: $10.00
- Two Days: $15.00
- Three Days: $20.00
- Friday - 11:00 - 6:00
- Saturday - 10:00 - 5:00
- Sunday - 10:00 - 4:00
Some exhibitors and vendors at the show included:
- Ryan Krusac, pen creator
- Richard Binder, nibsmith
- The Pay-It-Forward table
- Urban Sketchers: Maryland/Baltimore Chapter
- Paul Erano of the Black Pen Society
- Nock Co., pen cases and paper products
- Nikola Pang, calligrapher
- Modern Chocolatier
- Herbert Pen Company debuted at this show.
- Garny and Co., leather goods
- Good Made Better, stationery goods
- Robert Oser, inks
- Kanilea Pen Co.
- Vanness Pens, pen company
The Pen Addict
Brad and Myke cover this pen show on The Pen Addict 297 and The Pen Addict 298 podcasts. On his own account, Brad recorded a special audioclip updates on the pocketcast service, Anchor, which included his trip to the show, and during the show itself.
BYOB Pen Club
The BYOB Pen Club (Podcast) recorded daily episodes to give an insight into the show: Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3. There is a special, "Jellybean Mode" episode BYOB Pen Club 16.5.3 during the show, and BYOB Pen Club 17 had a retrospective view.
References and Notes
- Description taken from the official show page http://baltimorepenshow.com/
- https://www.instagram.com/p/Be3wqKOjx4i/?taken-by=herbertpencompany Debut announcement