I'm sorry to say, but apparently we have a spam invasion here.
I'm constantly clearing new spam pages (including user pages) but I don't know if this is useful in any way.
Is there anything else I can do to help get rid of this annoying phenomenon? Dish (talk) 14:46, 29 June 2019 (CEST)
- I have changed your account now, see your own talk page for more information. --Memm (talk) 11:27, 9 July 2019 (CEST)
- Thanks for your trust. I really hope to be useful in the future, here. And definitely thanks a lot for the instruction video: I'll see it as soon as possible. --Dish (talk) 00:52, 10 July 2019 (CEST)
- Thank you for deleting and blocking so many spammers! --Memm (talk) 19:36, 10 July 2019 (CEST)
- No problem: I'm happy when I can help! --Dish (talk) 15:17, 11 July 2019 (CEST)
I created an entry there: 
IP-editing is welcome there, if You wanne improve/change it. --Manorainjan (talk) 02:14, 9 October 2019 (CEST)
Mechanical Pencil Day Contest 2019 Contributions
Thank you for updating, and adding me to the contribution page!--Dish (talk) 00:37, 25 January 2020 (CET)
- Dish, thank you for your great contributions! --Memm (talk) 16:23, 1 February 2020 (CET)
- Thanks! Oh, and also thank you for correcting some of my mistakes! --Dish (talk) 14:08, 9 February 2020 (CET)