The Pen Addict 324
|The Pen Addict (Podcast)|
|Release Date:||September 5th, 2018|
|Guests:||No guests this episode|
|Official page:||Episode 324|
|Audio File:||Audio Episode 324|
|Length:||9292 min |
|Previous Episode||Next Episode|
I don’t know what you know, but I like it all, and I can ask you questions. Such is our life on The Pen Addict podcast. In this episode, Myke and I take over two pen companies and make them better.
Time start: 32:55 (incorporated into main show)
- If you could take over a pen brand, which one, and why?
- Trading pens for a month?
Time start: 54:50
- Ink color calibration revisited
- Gold nib pens
- Well behaved teal inks for everyday use
- Kinokuniya pen identification
Links & Show Notes
- The comeback of cursive: A new generation finds the tactile joys of an old-school art - The Washington Post
References and Notes
- Description taken from the official Pen Addict podcast page https://www.relay.fm/penaddict/324