The Nib Section 2
|The Nib Section (Podcast)|
|Title:||Journeys in Japan, Sydney Pen Show|
|Release Date:||August 15, 2017|
|Official page:||Episode 2|
|Audio File:||Audio Episode 2|
|Previous Episode||Next Episode|
Chux and Chrissy chat with special guest hosts Mark and Sophia about their recent pen-related adventures in Japan, and their plans to hold a pen and stationery show in Sydney. 
Show Notes & Links
01:04—What We Are Writing With
- Mark, Lamy AL-Star with custom 14kt gold nib
- Sophia, Pilot Fermo Green with medium nib
- Chrissy, TWSBI Eco White with 1.1mm stub
- Chux, Pilot 823 Amber with broad architect nib
Resources on nib tipping sizes:
- Goulet Nib Comparison Tool
- Nibs.com Nib Tipping Sizes Chart
05:44—Mark and Sophia’s pen adventures in Japan
- Shibuya, Tokyo - Bungubox.
- Kobe - Nagasawa Stationery and Pen and Message.
- Nagoya - Sankodo.
- Shout out to Daisuke from Pilot, who showed Mark and Sophia around Itoya and Maruzen.
- Pilot and Namiki factory tour.
Top Sailor Store Exclusive Inks:
- Sankodo Forest Green
- Bungubox Imperial Purple
- Bungubox Sweet Potato Yellow
- Kobe 41 Suma Rikyu Rose
- Pen and Message Cigar
To see swabs of these inks, visit our Facebook.
20:30—Sydney Pen Show
Get in touch with the organisers: email@example.com
- Organics Studio Elements Nitrogen Royal Blue
- Pensive Pens
- Classic Pens NZ
- The next Sydney FPO Meet-up will be at Dove & Olive, 1pm on 19 August 2017
- Food Wars
- Fargo the TV Series
- A Confederacy of Dunces, John Kennedy Toole
"Should cursive go the way of the dinosaurs?"
Visit our Facebook to weigh in on the new poll:
References and Notes
- Description taken from the official Nib Section Podcast page https://thenibsection.podbean.com/e/2-mark-and-sophias-japan-adventures-sydney-pen-show/