The Pen Addict 269
From Stationery Wiki
|The Pen Addict (Podcast)|
|Title:||We Sold Everything|
|Release Date:||August 9th, 2017|
|Guests:||No guests this episode|
|Official page:||Episode 269|
|Audio File:||Audio Episode 269|
|Previous Episode||Next Episode|
- What’s the purpose of the “fins” on the back or FPs and does it matter if they get bent or one breaks off?
- I saw that the top 5 on the website hasn't been updated for about a year. Everyone pretty much a lock at this point?
Links & Show Notes
- Top Five Stationery Stores in New York City — The Gentleman Stationer
- Brad and Myke's Schonn Design Pens - Instagram
- Brad's 1965 Pilot Capless C-100RW - Instagram
- Crónicas Estilográficas - RW Capless (1965)
- Caran d'Ache 849 Fountain Pens - Pen Chalet
- Robert Oster Yellow Sunset – Vanness
- Haleakala Silhouette Fountain Pen - Kanilea Pen Co.
- Carolina Pen Company
- Sailor Professional Gear II | Best Fountain Pen
- Sailor Pro Gear King of Pen Fountain Pen - Transparent Demonstrator with Rhodium Trim - Anderson Pens
- Nick Pisciotti's Picture of 'Fins'
- Top 5 Pens — The Pen Addict
- There's a Bug in My Brand New Noodler's Ink : fountainpens subreddit
References and Notes
- Description taken from the official Pen Addict podcast page https://www.relay.fm/penaddict/269