- I'm happy you like it. Brad likes it. Still waiting to hear back from Aykray whether he's happy with the use of the colouring pic. I hope he will be. --Memm (talk) 14:48, 18 April 2017 (CEST)
- Main page boxes:
- Show latest Field Notes Colors,
- Podcast episodes,
- Other Subscriptions?? - Baron Fig?, Artsnacks?
- Ingest other podcasts?:
- Art Supply Posse,
- Dot Grid,
- Anderson Pens,
- Goulet Pens,
- Goulet Q&A,
- Follow Q&A episodes on other podcasts (most of TPA has been tagged--most)
- Resources Master List:
- Glossary / Anatomy of Stationery Products images / pages
- 'Required Listening' / Significant Episodes (for new listeners)
- Master Chronology of Episodes (would include the cross-hosting and 'weaving' of episodes between shows (like B-Sides, Inquisitive, Art Supply Posse, etc.)
- Ana's Master Refill post
- Social / Regional / Internet Groups:
- Pen Addicts Worldwide (FB)
- PenAddict Slack
- Field Nuts (FB)
- Fountain Pen Network
- Conference List / Map?
- Fan-creations (from games, to color pages, to ancillary notes, to pronunciation soundboards)
- Transcripts?? (At least for the Q&A portions, I know it is very time consuming)
- That's what I was thinking, letting the dictation software do a full run and then human(s) goes through to buff out the rough parts.
I thought it may be helpful to spin out the transcript pages as their own page per episode. My thinking was that the transcripts wouldn't completely fill up the episode pages, and so that we can do transcript-specific notes, edits, and links. --aykray (talk) 16:13, 26 April 2017 (CEST)
I know that [this] already exists, but only one person is allowed to edit it, so added/replacing info is a pain. I think something like this would be a good idea. Sgtstretch (talk) 02:21, 23 April 2017 (CEST)
- Good idea. There is a map extension for Mediawiki, but send like a lot of effort long term with updates etc. We could start a page for now and if it takes off we try to get the map extension to work. --Memm (talk) 19:15, 23 April 2017 (CEST)
Adding a Backstory section to People pages, since almost all guests on TPA get asked that by Brad.
- Podcast episode
Add a 'Network' field on the summary box, and be able to denote specific network(s) per episode, or if they're Independent?