RSVP Stationery 17
|RSVP Stationery (Podcast)|
|Title:||Cucumbers or Raspberries|
|Release Date:||December 6, 2017|
|Guests:||No guests this episode|
|Official page:||Episode 17|
|Audio File:||Audio Episode 17|
|Length:||6868 min |
|Previous Episode||Next Episode|
This week we’re exploring the crazy, backward world of gendered stationery. And while it seems impossible now, we never even mentioned the Patriarchy!
Show Notes & Links
- Pencils and Powers:
- Insta @ZZdesign
- 2018 Writing Tracker
- Baron Fig Dot Grid Note Cards “Strategist”
- Baron Fig Bags
- Man Who Has It All: @manwhohasitall
- The source of the beloved term “crotch giblets”
- Why is marketing so gendered?
- …and how did it get that way?
During the interim to the next episode there were two interviews recorded and released with Joey Cofone and Brad Dowdy (episodes 17.5 and 17.75, respectively). Both of these interviews were in regards to the commentary over Baron Fig's handling of their bag release, and the fallout among other stationery bloggers, including Brad Dowdy.
References and Notes
- Description taken from the official RSVP Stationery page http://rsvpstationerypodcast.comfortableshoesstudio.com/2017/12/06/cucumbers-or-raspberries/